Certification and Recertification
- WHY AVCA CERTIFICATION
- AVCA NON-RECIPROCITY POLICY
- Examination Candidate Information – September 10-11, 2021 Exam Dates - Application Deadline July 1, 2021 - Location will be NEO A&M College and Arena, Miami, Oklahoma
- Candidate Examination Instructions Booklet (September 10-11, 2021)
- Candidate Written Examination Instruction Booklet (Online Written)
- Testing Accommodations Forms (Candidates with Disabilities) – Accommodations for examination candidates with disabilities. Information must be received in the AVCA office 2 weeks prior to examination application deadline.
- ENROLLED in an AVCA Approved Post-graduate Animal Chiropractic Program? Complimentary membership available. Click here for application
- Professional Practice Analysis
- Professional Certification vs Curriculum Certificate
- RECERTIFICATION – Frequently Asked Questions
- RECERTIFICATION (Renewal) APPLICATION Recertification requirements, renewal application. Recertification is required every 3 years, due on or before December 31 of third year.
- Certified Doctor REFERRAL PERMISSIONS/Change FORM – All doctors whose certification is current may be listed on the online referral site. Complete form and return to office.
- AVCA NON-RECIPROCITY POLICY
- Question Writing Booklet – Earn up to 3 CEU’s. The Animal Chiropractic Certification Commission is pleased to announce that all certificants with an interest in writing high quality problem solving questions for the certification examination now have the opportunity to do so. A brief question writing booklet has been developed to assist in meeting the format required for the examinations. If you wish to participate, please download the booklet (PDF) and START WRITING! Up to 3 total CEUs can be awarded for accepted questions.
- How To Write A Case Study – Working outline/format of writing a case study. Submit for case study archives that can be printed in AVCA updates.
- AVCA Certified Doctor Resources
Continuing Animal Chiropractic Education Standards and Upcoming Approved Seminars
- ** LIST OF UPCOMING ** APPROVED CE SEMINARS
- AVCA CE STANDARDS and Application for Providers of Continuing Animal Chiropractic Education– Submit 90 days in advance for approval of animal chiropractic continuing education hours. Application form included in Standards.
- AVCA SEMINAR APPLICATION Application and the Seminar Schedule Template (Template in PDF, Template in Excel) that must be used. Applications must be complete.
- EARN ALL APPROVED HOURS AT AVCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE! LARGEST GATHERING OF ANIMAL CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS. REGISTER ONLINE
- Basic Animal Chiropractic Program Provider Standards and Application
Membership Information, Online Membership Registration
- ** LIST OF UPCOMING ** MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION ONLINE
- Approved Basic Program Enrollee Complimentary Membership Form – Doctors currently enrolled in AVCA approved basic animal chiropractic programs
- YOUR AVCA – Membership Value
- Association Bylaws
- Leadership Call – Serving as an association leader is both an honor and a reward, but it requires a demonstrated commitment to the organization, its mission and goals. Leadership Info Packet
- Interested in committee work? Show of Interest Form
- Certified Doctor Resources*
- AVCA Logo Apparel
- Brochures, PowerPoint, Forms*
- Call the AVCA Office
- * Some resources are limited to Professional Membership