Donations to the AVCA
Support the AVCA. Donations can be made at any time, in any amount.
Donations ideas for supporting the profession through the AVCA:
- Anyone, animal owner, interested supporter, groups, doctors, may make a donation to the AVCA supporting the profession of animal chiropractic
- AVCA Certified Doctors may make patient memorial donations – Remember your patients with a memorial contribution to the AVCA. When a memorial contribution is received, your clients are mailed a notification letter. You are mailed a letter of receipt and acknowledgement of your contribution.
- AVCA Memorial Conference Scholarship donation. The Memorial AVCA Conference Scholarship is an affordability scholarship opportunity.
- Donate an animal adjusting fee. One doctor has made this a regular automatic payment from their bank to be mailed to the AVCA each month.
- AVCA Members may make donations at any time
- Any donation large or small is greatly appreciated.
- DONATION FORM
The AVCA is a 501 c6. Contributions are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may be deductible as a business expense.